TV Writing Class – Full Participant
Write a TV pilot or script outline in 10 weeks. No prerequisites: this class is for all levels of writers, from complete beginners to professionals.
Previous Full Participants of any of The Screenplay Workshop’s 10 week classes get a returning alumni discount ($200 off). To get your discount code to use at checkout, email email@example.com with your name at the time you took the class, which class, and the approximate date (session and year). Only Full Participants of 10 week courses are eligible (no auditors, 5 week courses, or LA intensives).
Terms & Conditions
- Full participants MUST be available 7-9:30 pm Central Time on class days so they can participate in the live class.
- If English is your second language, you must first send a 2 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to be pre-approved to register for the class. The writing sample can be in screenplay format or can be prose fiction (such as an excerpt from a short story). Email your sample in PDF format only.
- A signed Registration Form is required to receive your login credentials and to begin the workshop.
- Our workshops are for adults 18 years of age and up.
- Written withdrawal requests received 10 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 100% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Written withdrawal requests received 7 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 50% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal requests received less than 7 days before the first class meeting will not receive any refund or credit.
Complete the Registration Form
In addition to paying your tuition, you must complete and sign the required Registration Form (link above) in order to begin the class and receive your class login credentials.