TV Writing Class – Full Participant
Write a TV pilot or spec script in 10 weeks. No prerequisites: this class is for all levels of writers, from complete beginners to professionals.
TV Writing alumni:
TV Writing class alumni use the coupon code “TVALUM2019” at checkout to receive your alumni discount ($50 off).
Terms & Conditions
- Full participants MUST be available 7-9:30 pm Central Time on class days so they can participate in the live class.
- If English is your second language, you must first send a 2 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to be pre-approved to register for the class. The writing sample can be in screenplay format or can be prose fiction (such as an excerpt from a short story). Email your sample in PDF format only.
- A signed Service Agreement form (page 4 of the Registration Form) is required to begin the workshop. Email the completed form by the first class.
- Our workshops are for adults 18 years of age and up.
- Written withdrawal requests received 10 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 100% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Written withdrawal requests received 7 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 50% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal requests received less than 7 days before the first class meeting will not receive any refund or credit.
Download and Complete Registration Form
Complete and sign the Registration Form and email it in before the first class.