TV Writing Class – Auditor Option
Audit Jill Chamberlain’s TV Writing class and receive all 25 hours of her unique lectures and class materials.
No prerequisites: this class is for all levels of writers, from complete beginners to professionals.
Terms & Conditions
- Auditors can see and hear the live class via Zoom or watch the tape afterward, but they cannot participate in class, ask questions, or submit work for feedback.
- Auditors can participate on the private Facebook page for students.
- Class videos and handouts will be available to all students to view or to download the day after each class session and will continue to be available for the subsequent 10 weeks.
- A signed Registration Form is required to receive your login credentials and to begin the workshop.
- Our workshops are for adults 18 years of age and up.
- Written withdrawal requests received 10 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 100% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Written withdrawal requests received 7 or more days before the first class meeting are entitled to a 50% refund minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal requests received less than 7 days before the first class meeting will not receive any refund or credit.
Complete the Registration Form
In addition to paying your tuition, you must complete and sign the required Registration Form online at HelloSign in order to begin the class and receive your class login credentials.